All applications must include the following:
1. Application forms (complete and include all attachments)
- New Telecommunications Facility
- This form should be used for projects proposing a new facility for that specific carrier. Using
the Permit Determination Guide,
determine which permit applies and check the appropriate box on the first page of the form.
- Existing Telecommunications
Facility - This form should be used for projects proposing a change to an existing facility
or changes to an approved permit for a facility (add/replace equipment, revise project description,
extend time of an existing permit approval, etc.)
2. Agent Authorization form
- Required for all agents.
3. Agreement to Pay form - Must be signed by the carrier/permittee.
4. Application Deposit/Fee - Using the
Permit Determination Guide or
Changes to an Approved Project requirements, to determine which permit applies and submit the appropriate fee
amount based on the Fee Schedule.
Certain applications should include the following:
5. Board of Architectural Review - Please see the BAR Guide to
determine if BAR is required for your project.
- Plans (1 large set)
- Photo simulation
- Application form
BAR Application- This application is for the
North, Central, and South Boards of Architectural Review
MBAR Application - This application
is for the Montecito Board of Architectural Review
Applications should be submitted to the
Zoning Counter (either North or South County office).